MAKE OF YOUR LIFE YOUR OWN UNIQUE COLORING BOOK
HYPNOTHERAPY, CHILDRENS HYPNOTHERAPY & SIMPSON PROTOCOL PRACTITIONER
info & links
Regelmatig nieuwe content over allerlei onderwerpen
SIMPSON PROTOCOL CHILDREN´S PROGRAM
Why a separate training and a separate children’s program when you can also get started with the surrogate sessions with the Simpson Protocol?
I have found that working with just the parent or just the child is not enough. In order to achieve really good results for the child, it is necessary to work with the parent(s) or caregiver(s) first and then later on the child.
Not only is it not sufficient, but experience has shown that often the request for help from the parent(s) and/or caregiver(s) is not always the same request for help as the child has or even needs.
To achieve the best result, the importance of bonding questions is great. When the bond between mother and child has been disrupted somewhere, this can still have consequences at any age.
The basis of the Simspon Protocol Children’s Program therefore lies in the correct use of the bonding questions.
When you have mastered this well, you will experience that the results already bring great positive experiences in the child from the first session with the parent.
But no less important is also to work directly with the child. It is very important to find out whether the request for help from the parent(s) and/or caregiver(s) is the same, but also to let the child experience that the changes that have been made, have been made by the child themself.
In this way you help the child to increase self-confidence and to feel safe enough to live to their full potential and strength.
You do this, among other things, by using specific techniques while working with the child, but also by teaching the child certain techniques so that they have their own tools and can use them at times when they think they need them.
With this you support the child to believe in themself (even more) and to develop a strong and healthy self-image.
In this training you will learn:
- what bonding questions are, why they are so important and how to work with them
- what can happen during the process in the womb and also the processes growing up and the importance of the bonding questions in these processes
- why it is preferable to work with the biological mother first
- how to use the attachment questions when it comes to adoption
- when and how to work with the child themself
- all kinds of different techniques that you can use with the child yourself but also some to teach children to use for themselves (from about four years)
At the end of this training you will have a nice toolbox filled with the most amazing tools, all aimed at working with children as successfully as possible!
I hope you enjoy following this training,
DATES: 29, 30 and 31 July 2022
TIME: 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CEST
DURATION: 4 – 4.5 HOURS PER DAY (BECAUSE WE WILL BE PRACTISING IN GROUPS, TIME MAY VARY SLIGHTLY)
- THE FIRST DAY WE WILL BE GOING THROUGH THESE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- The dfference between adults and children
- The psychology behind the bonding questions
- What exactly are bonding problems
- What are bonding questions
- Working with the biological Parents
- Working with adoption or foster parents
THE SECOND DAY WE WILL BE GOING THROUGH THESE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- First session with biological mother
- Second session with biological mother
- Bonding questions adoption or foster parents
In this part of the training of the Simpson Protocol Children’s Program we will work in a more practical way with, among other things, how to communicate with the parent and explain the subject of bonding problems and the importance of the bonding questions.
We will also work with the different ways of using the bonding questions during the session.
This therefore concerns questions that you ask the biological mother, but also the specific questions that are more associated with adoption or foster care.
THE THIRD DAY WE WILL BE GOING THROUGH THESE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Working with the child itself
- Explaining hypnosis to children (4-6 years old)
- Techniques to use with children (4-12 years old)
- MP3 text for children
- How to use The Swan with children
- Teaching children EFT
- Healing stories
- Organizing a ^kidz-fun-shop¨
Okay, so let’s summarize; this program consists of 3 training days. These training days will not only contain theoretical information, but of course we will also practice with each other in small groups. Note: maximum participants is 10
CONTENT AND EXTRA´S:
- all the content for these days in the 3 different syllabus that you will receive when you register
- the necessary scripts with the associated bonding questions in the syllabus
- 6 different techniques that you can use with children
- 3 different healing stories that you can use as MP3
- the children’s book ¨Little witch Sophie and the enlargement spell¨
- you will also receive 2 healing stories starring the little witch Sophie and her friends
PRICING INCLUDING 1 COMEBACK-DAY: € 495,-
- Saturday, November 12, 2022 will be a comeback-day in which you will have plenty of time and space to meet each other again, to share questions and comments with each other and if necessary to practice a few things with each other in groups. This comeback-day will take about 4 to 4.5 hours
locatION ONLINE ON ZOOM
MEETING ID: 823 958 1781
DATES AND TIME
29, 30 and 31 July 2022
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CEST
DURATION: 4 – 4.5 hours per session
telePHONE AND email
+31(0) 619 30 86 96